Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

4 posters

My first song! Please be honest and comment!

HookahBazookah
    HookahBazookah
    Fresh Meat

My first song! Please be honest and comment! Empty My first song! Please be honest and comment!

Post by HookahBazookah Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 am

This is my first song. Roughly 3/4 of it is freestyle, roughly 1/4 was written while I was bored on a plane. For some reason I find it much easier to diss people or rap about weed while freestyling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_JUYJdf_J4

Feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks!

By the way, I didn't have any real pictures that would suit the song so I just drew one of Mac Dre real quick lol!
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

My first song! Please be honest and comment! Empty Re: My first song! Please be honest and comment!

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 am

the flow is a bit off but however on the bright side some of ur punch lines are good but u need to flow much better than that.
    HookahBazookah
    HookahBazookah
    Fresh Meat

My first song! Please be honest and comment! Empty Re: My first song! Please be honest and comment!

Post by HookahBazookah Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Yeah I hear you there but the thing is I sang the entire song uncut so there's a couple of misses in my flow since I was reading the lyrics off a document. It probably took me 60 tries to get the whole thing without any stutters or other slipups
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:38 pm

thats real my nigga practice makes perfect
    ScienceMathematix
    Fresh Meat

Post by ScienceMathematix Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Your doing your thing yo, Dedication, Determination, and DIscipline homey!!! It took you sixty shots to get the joint the way u wanted it then u was willing to go at it that many times. That speaks measures of a mans character!!! Real Talk! Keep GRINDING out HIP HOP!!!!
    ktw
    ktw
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Post by ktw Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:26 am

hahahaha. dat lil nigga got a a sailor hat on! hahaha.wit no shirt on hahaha. why da fuck u put a lame ass picture on here with yo shirt off nigga?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:22 pm