Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

brick city K

br0nxbbugin
    Fresh Meat

brick city K Empty brick city K

Post by br0nxbbugin Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:25 am

dey think of my name, when dey mention the game, known to rip it acapella and put u to shame... ima straight g, fuck da fame, 2 wild to tame, getin wild gettin busy... so what set u claim

im da the type of nigga that makes jaws drop like dam, cut ur peoples up like a slice of ham... round my way u need balls u need guts... i get money like payday...without the nuts... shit i spit dis verse, no rehearse, and if u feelin froggy, ur next ride will be a hearse, cold enough to rob ur bitch and take her pearse... leave her in the hospital dyin next to u and a nurse, no time reverse, so listen... im blessed, im cursed im the best not the worst...and dese rhymes dey just burst...and when dey come out it hurts...like bullet holes nigga... havem tighten dem cheeks like dey tryna get warm in da winta... and ye i go hard.. no tax money no credit card.. so whats in ur wallet...got nothing den let me deposit... makin it rain and nobody gon stop it.... so i dont stop, and no i wont pause... dont need no approval dont need no applause... murders the effect, im just the cause... leave u bleeding forever no menapause...

branco is what dey call me and ima tell u all about thee... so lets start wit dirty jersey, and how we get down...walkin down the street, kickin empty shells on the ground... a billboard with a child, no-where to be found...i mother in despair no smiles just frowns, newark be the city dat i grew up in, dealin wit jelousy and nuthin but sin... learn to never cry so just grin and smurk, lookin over my shoulder just in case dey lurk... showin respect to the gs so i dont get murked... and if dey come out dey gon get hurt

walkin back from school and ran into a crew, all i saw was der attire, dat cold color blue... my adrenaline start pumpin, den they threw da one2... got beat for my money, my hoodie and my nextel too... i was 11 years old when dat shit went down... took it like a man but got jumped to the
    ground...dat would nevr happen again and that i vowed soon to be a kind i chased that crown

my onli loss... cuz after that day grew up a boss... built up my rep and now i floss...go shopping in the city dont care bout no cost... and best belive niggas dont fuk wit me... cuz im dat nigga, dat flip dem kees... im dat nigga wit bitches on der knees... im da steady connect for all dem fiends...

shit i got my way survive... runnin the game and still aint open my stride. gota keep my eyes open and never be blind... cuz round my way dey leave no evidence behind

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:27 am