Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

LilJay- need help with flow, rythm

LilJay
    Fresh Meat

LilJay- need help with flow, rythm Empty LilJay- need help with flow, rythm

Post by LilJay Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 am

i come from from a lonely road where boddys lay and corode aint no storys to be told, tons of ledgends of old its, houses burnt down covered in mold, in the winter youll freeze in the cold , my life has been bold but yet im alive , just destine to survive, ainmt got room to cry hell do that just myswell die cuz ide be a damn lie to those who will just stand by as people rott in sickness fill an empty cott this boys been shot , our soldgiers fill these death beds no words to be said why dont we stop all our own boys blood shed i cant see why everyone cant be free let these damn commys go on killing sprees let the wind die down before another breeze come from the seas smelin like rotten flesh fresh from the dress of a lady whos not 18 but has been raped and stripped on sean you see what i mean worlds as fucked up as charlie sheen hell no one cann see cuz the giant smoke screen surroundin the sky where we all wish we could fly but hell nobodys willin to try we just let the days go by. -i aint got much of a rythm but my words have all the meaning
    LilJay
    Fresh Meat

LilJay- need help with flow, rythm Empty Re: LilJay- need help with flow, rythm

Post by LilJay Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:52 pm

any tips on flow?
    misfit_85
    misfit_85
    Fresh Meat

Post by misfit_85 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm

im new to writing stuff out to man but i find it helps if u write ur lyrics out in bars,doesnt neccacerily work 4 evry1 but i found it helped when spitting them out loud,ill use a couple lines of urs as an example,

I COME FROM A LONELY ROAD WHERE BODYS LAY AND CORRODE/
    AINT NO STORYS TO BE TOLD/
    TONS OF LEGENDS OF OLD/

hope this helps bro,just breaks it up and looks less like a rant lol also try not to use unneccary words for the sake of it or it breaks up the smooth flow and rythym.hit me up sumtym bro Very Happy
    PEACE!!!
    LilJay
    Fresh Meat

Post by LilJay Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Hey thanks, makes since lol i spit it that way just dont type that way
    misfit_85
    misfit_85
    Fresh Meat

Post by misfit_85 Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 pm

cool man hit me with a flow man ill see if i can answer it
    LilJay
    Fresh Meat

Post by LilJay Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm

ight you tell me to flow,here we go ,ya ryme flow so sick they say i got rap cancer,
    rap be quick cuz ima freestyle dancer,
    fully automatic like a fully loaded lancer,
    you tell me to freestyle, ill go for a while,
    rappin like its outa style , ill tell you bout my bro kyle,
    yo hes family, you mess with him then youll here from me,
    ill run you up and down the block, hide some dinamite in your sock haha lol tha a lil

alternate/

ryme flow sick, ryme flow quick,
    just like a, lymp dick, caint beat ittttt,
    ryme insane like novicaine make yousingpurple rain
    like david blayne, turn into A candy cane haha dont you feel the pain,
    the pain of the burn that you have earned , now tellthe lesson youve leArned
    yah learned not ta spit with me cuz ya see ima fuckin insane clown posse -haha i wish
    misfit_85
    misfit_85
    Fresh Meat

Post by misfit_85 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm

thats pretty good man!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:12 am