Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

my ex-wife

MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

my ex-wife Empty my ex-wife

Post by MC Ghosty Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:00 am

It was my ex-wife's fucking fault that I was addicted to coke
    So since I was on the fucking coke we were fucking broke
    Yeah I am getting off coke "Yeah right Adam yo are a joke
    Yes it is true and fuck you Stacey you are a fucking whore
    Why did I marry you well you loved me our love was a chore

Oh getting fucking pissed off Stacey just fuck off back to your fucking sugar daddy
    You brainwashed Laurie and Tori fucking small and fragile minds they think I'm baddy
    If they were living with you they would end up disappear just like that little girl Maddy
    You tell the kids I'm baddy you don't know your husband fucked someone in the caddy
    You know Stacey you fucked my life up worse than Sarah Jessica Parker fucking nose
    That is nose is fucking bad my life is much worse than it I don't go around fucking hoes
    Going to expose you for the ho that you are but I don't care if I haven't got rich clothes
    Suppose I will hav to get rid of you strange you with the fucking garden fucking hose
    MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

my ex-wife Empty Re: my ex-wife

Post by MC Ghosty Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 am

Na I'm not that sick but everyday I'm feeling this hate and my anger is growing
    Do you like showing off your tits for 5 bucks and you still blame me for owing
    You say your going through something I'm having it harder just watch me flowing
    You got a son but you still have two daughters yeah just fuck off and get going
    Bitch you need to leave me and my daughters the fuck alone we don't need you
    Yeah leave you just ran off and abandon us that is why we don't fucking need you
    "Well Adam could we start anew" What the fuck na bitch I'm fucking starting anew
    Oh boo you crying bitch whore slut but this is where we will fucking say fucking adieu

It was my ex-wife's fucking fault that I was addicted to coke
    So since I was on the fucking coke we were fucking broke
    Yeah I am getting off coke "Yeah right Adam yo are a joke
    Yes it is true and fuck you Stacey you are a fucking whore
    Why did I marry you well you loved me our love was a chore

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:23 am