Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

My new rap

MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

You haters need to fucking watch out for me because I'm back with a big blast
    I'm going to fucking bring back haunting images that haunts you from your past
    Going to kill you then broadcast it around the fucking world on a known telecast
    It will be the fucking biggest newscast since Michael Jackson has fuckin passed
    Well I think that the sexy celebs should watch out well because I am sex offender
    We could have sex in the fucking basement while we listen to the song Pretender
    Fuck you Ali Larter you get your turn it is time for me to tend to Brenda mend her
    Can not believe you bitches thought I was a bender I am just a crazy sex offender
    Watching Hayden from Heroes sleeping when I'm on the tree branch and peeping
    But she wakes up and she does not see me but I can see her upset and weeping
    Should I kill her and then watch her blood fucking start to run and fucking seeping
    Oh shit she see me peeping fuck I'm fucked what she wants me well I start creeping
    MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty Re: My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:39 am

She put her head on my shoulder and she starts crying talking about her dying
    "Do you know who MC Ghosty is" I shake my head and well I start fucking lying
    Starts sighing and crying worse than before and doesn't care that I was spying
    I'm trying to comfort just because I want her and well that will be mesmorizing
    She starts to crawl back into bed and she pulls the sheet over and falls sleep
    "I'm not MC Ghosty I'm Sin City she out for the count she won't make a peep
    She makes a weep as I watch her as she sleeps I want to put it into her deep

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:29 pm