Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

3 posters

queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r)

ufo
    Rookie

queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r) Empty queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r)

Post by ufo Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 am

hahaha u real funny fuken dummys
    thinkin i need help wit da queen
    n a primitive monkey
    if u was a masseuse ya still couldnt touch me
    fuk dat ya 2 fags couldnt hurt me if ya jumped me
    trust me ima beat that ass into lunchmeat
    cuz da bahamas n the uk thats where the punks b
    like 2 talk alota shit then they run fom me
    actin like ur 2 stalkers who desperately want me
    so im kinda glad u found a new ghost writer
    but ur still wak ur flows still tired
    ur still a liar still actin like u spit fire
    but u still couldnt spit flame if u was lighter
    so now ima spit a verse thats gonna hurt
    i could ve been ur dad
    but i let the dog go first
    n then after him went a horse n
    then i think a pig went third
    then after that i dont
    remember every thing was a blur
    u should ve avoided me like i was voodoo curse
    shouldve stayed runnin around in ur pink shirt
    u wanted battle then u got merced
    called ur monkey up then he got served
    so what u bad now cuz u got a thesaurus 4 ya
    purse please punk ur still leavin in a herse ur
    still nerds who get killed wit mere words the only
    problem which one wants to go first
    u wanna go 40 bars ok i got em u wanna send ur pet monkey ok i rocked em
    ya tryed 2 retaliate but no i stopped em then got runned the fuk over like an opposum
    pass the ball to forty nope he dropped it
    skills r to weak microscopic u aint no thug so change the topic
    my flows too toxic aint no way u can stop this
    so how im i doin so far i can continue
    cuz im hungry n pussys on the menue
    must b a little mental
    thinkin that u can spit
    wishin that u can rip somethin so sick like this
    make niggas say OH SHIT
    thats ludicrious u talk alot buut still aint provin shit
    ya useless bitch so i came back to sew ur loose lips
    hey im 36 wow that was some rude shit
    dam ur so ruth less
    so u know what i am ur dad
    n im about abuse my kids
    so give it up ur rhymes still sucks
    ill have u 2 lame ducks tied up in the bak of my truk
    4 flappin that tung bitch punks get hung n then dumped
    on ur lawn in the front 4 talkin that junk
    thought u had some spunk but ended up in my trunk
    im so tired of these chumps ima set fire to ur dump
    wit u, n ur family still in it
    call 9 1 1 n report ur family missin
    im not kiddin im crazy phsyco twisted like three sixes
    so whenever i start to spit shit
    niggas keep they distance
    u b like who is this
    its UFO wit da numerous flows da lyrical pro
    thats slaughterin ur posts n if u think u can go
    wit this here no
    u aint doin shit wit them weak quotes
    so would u please shut the fuk up
    can u please
    ps fuk u sincerely,
    queen of england n primitive monkey
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r) Empty nigga go find something constructive to do and stop foolin ya self

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 pm

lolololol are u fa real you're getting whacker is that even possible wow dawg you really tried didn't but its not immpressive at all u is and forever will be a bitch
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r) Empty Re: queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r)

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 pm

lolol and this shit is long too why do ya'll faggs put so much work into utter garbage?
    answer me please any 1 of you it doesn't matter a jack ass is a jack ass in my book.
    ufo
    Rookie

queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r) Empty Re: queen of england n primitive monkey (u know who u r)

Post by ufo Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:16 am

STALKER like i said too primitive poor monkey
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:54 am

wow a 36 year old man and thats all you can come up with you gat 36 years experience on earth and ur vocab is no higher than a five year old's so what you mad now huh but bitch betcha ya can't find a new word to repeat over and over like primitive u should write something that make a bit of sense so I could get primal and run you outta these forums have you scared to post bitch
    ufo
    Rookie

Post by ufo Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:28 am

u fuken idiot u aint shit thats y u even spittin must ve lost ur rymebook again
    ay this freestyle rap battle forum ok not talk shit .com stfu if u aint gonna spit
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 am

fuck its annoying reading a bunch of shit and its long its boring no punchlines wtf man? LOL u mad huh? lol yeah yeah what ever faggot
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:33 am

i ain't spitting cuz u gave me no reason u dumb shit
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:00 am

that was some serious garbage...the vultures a hoverin over that rotted corpse of a verse...36...lol..u probly got grandkids i sell weed too..u really are pathetic...that is the worse shit i ever read again im yawnin fallin asleep readin your children books that you call rhymes...lol...damn im tired...musta read too many of ya raps you wrote back in 82
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 am

lol man i know we at war but damn thats funny ufo u gat any words for the forum? anything futher bitch?
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:16 am

frank let me be frank with ya theres only one rapper in boston i knew of that was benzino if he was from there any way and besides he is garbage so what you tryna prove? what you wanna bring boston back? man go on with that whack shit man you is a fake ass bitch nigga
    ufo
    Rookie

Post by ufo Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:18 pm

ay stank dyke i mean frank white
    frank whites a fictional character
    i guess that makes u a pitiful actor
    so u sell weed that dont make u a rapper
    that makes u a fake bastard
    who dont know his master
    dont get mad dawg reply
    wit sum hot shit
    dont pop shit
    or ull just get dropped quick
    n the reason u yawnin cuz i put
    wack niggas to bed
    quit talking shit or ull b
    another hollywood actor found dead
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm

go lebanon lol
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 pm

lolololololololololololololol niggas just leave that frank dude to me okay you gat enough to deal with cuz nigga i ain't done with you
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 pm

u talkin about u aint never heard a no rappers from boston...u in the fuckin bahamas grandpa...aint nobody famous came from there but rhiana..u gonna start signin u tranny..u know who MASS PIKE MILES is...i will bring boston back..benzino is wack i battled 3 dudes in his crew and ripped all they heads off..won 3 grand...u in the bahamas dude check ya self..you sound dumb...boston has the second highest murder rate in the u.s....i live on shot or get shot street...u live on the beach...u a fuckin surf board ridin sand castle buildin grandpa...reply to my verse the next time u aint busy babysittin ya grandkids u fuckin washed up beach bum...go eat dirt face first and shit water pussy...
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:05 pm

ur both fuckin trash
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

and deathstar u really are a stalker...u got to much free time in between ya sand castle building sessions...fuckin fagots..ufo your fuckin flows soggier than a swamp log and deathstar u sound like yourself...a 38 year old egomaniac grandpa...go put ya denchers in grampy..bahamas...lol..and u rap like u from the hood...only hood u know is on ya god damn sweat shirt i would say on ya car but you probly dont even own one u broke old man
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:09 am

lol u mad huh? nigga you live in the u s fuckin a if i were there i would have bin one of the illest rappers over there thats how i know ur a piece of shit bcuz u have the chance to and just don't possess what it takes to capitalize in a nut shell homeboy i'm saying if i were in the usa i wouldn't spend all my time on the cpu typing and shit this is nothing like a real battle this might be the bahamas and we are small but why do so much of you tourist wanna come here if boston is so hot huh? think about it the water ya'll swim in at the beaches or what ever fake shit ya'll invented looks like dirty bath water over here the water on all beaches are crystal clear u prolly don't even drink clear water so what who you dissin go on your cpu and check the value of all the worlds currency and tell me where you see the bahamas are we at the bottom? no , do you know y we are high on the list its because these island were blessed by God him self nothing you ever say will change or distort the truth fuckin bitch hit me back.
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:11 am

nigga i gat two cars and a trunk i'm a fuckin money maker how do you get to work? prolly on a wind glider fuckin pussy lol
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm

r you gonna rap or talk shit..i aint the cpu all day nigga..im on my mans computer battlin yall niggas in between recording sessions...im in the studio right know...listen to ya grandfather talk about currency and clear water...lol...thats the point i was tryin to make..if u was in the u.s. you would be workin at blockbuster...and ya damn right boston is surrounded by dirty water..we get gritty over here...and the only reason ya shitty island got money is because big spenders like me and my people take VACATIONS DOWN THERE...U JUST AGREED WIT THE POINT I BEEEEEEEN TRYIN TO MAKE..U A FRAUD THAT LIVES IN VACATIONLAND AND U RAP LIKE U LIVE IN A WARZONE...U DONT KNOW WAR GRAMPY..ONLY THING U EVER FOUGHT WAS A COMMON COLD NIGGA...LOL...TELLIN ME TO LOOK UP THE WORLDS CURRENCY LIST FOR EACH COUNTRY I AINT GOT TIME FOR THAT I GOT WHITE TO SELL...LOL...U KILL ME..I GOT LIKE 8 NIGGAS READIN THIS RIGHT NOW AND THEY LAUGHIN LIKE THEY WATCHIN TALLADEGA NIGHTS...STOP TRYIN TO GET ALL PHILISOPHICAL..LOL...GET IN THE CALL OUT FORUM AND RESPOND WIT A RAP...NOT SOME STORY FULL OF EXCUSES AND REASONS THAT UR FAKE..IM FROM THE HOOD NIGGA...I FALL ASLEEP TO THE SOUND A GUNSHOTS AND SIRENS YOU FALL ASLEEP TO THE SOUND A THE WAVES AND THE BREEZE BLOWIN THRU THE PALM TREES...AND U KEEP TALKIN ABOUT REAL BATTLES..NIGGA I BATTLE PEOPLE FOR REAL DAILY..FACE TO FUCKIN FACE...GOONS EVERYWHERE...IF U CAME TO ONE A MY BATTLES YOU WOULD SEE MORE GUNS IN THERE THEN YOUR COUNTRIES ARMY OWNS...lol....if that shitty island even has one..and GOD aint bless the bahamas....the fuckin British colonized that shithole after they took it from the conquistadors...u belong to the UK stupid....ya'll let the british take your land..up here in the USA we fucked the british up...sent them niggas back to London...your country is full of soft niggas with no heart thats y u got colonized twice by spain and england...you bohemians are fuckin pussys..u let ya women get raped your men got enslaved and the children were left to feed themselves...dont try to diss the usa u stupid nigga..u live in a country fulla men that posess no bravery..dont even got the heart to fightbck while they watched the spanish and english rape and torture they women..i aint stupid nigga...u live in a tourist hotspot..all the money your country..i dont even know if its considered a country i cant see why it should.but the only money your country got is what wealthy people spend their crumbs on...vacation..u fuckin idiot..post all that intelligent shit and then make yaself look stupid wit the whole imma money maker statement..are u a killer or do u just talk alot????lol...lol...lol...respond to ya burial in the call out forum...stop postin ya wack messages and excuses...shiiiit...and this aint even me typin...im tryin to roll a blunt..im just speakin and tellin shorty over here to type what im sayin...grandpa bahamas...lol...u got a room fulla grown ass niggas and women laughin at u right now...lol..lol..lol..lol...talkin bout...i be on the computer all day...nigga!!!!!!...look how many posts u have....most of em aint raps...there just posts of u makin excuses critisizing other peoples shit and talkin ur philisophoical shit...ya wack dude..lol
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 am

fuckin lying ass faggot who would allow ur whack ass in a studio must be a studio you built home to so you wouldn't have to hit the means streets of Massachusetts and ur little brothers and sister don't count as a crowd you lying faggot piece a shit if your in a studio lets go audio pussy lets see if your any good cause by the way you write home boy i know you aint in no studio and whats with all the lol s u ain't funny il tell you whats funny you and ya family sitting by the tub cause ya'll ain't gat no beaches man the beach is relaxing maybe you should try it some time u seem a bit tense buddy lighten up lol lol lol lol faggot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:34 am