Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

Law Abiding Citizen

Tragik
    Fresh Meat

Law Abiding Citizen Empty Law Abiding Citizen

Post by Tragik Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

H'okay... Might as well QUIT RAP CHUMP cause like an 'std' I'm SICK AS FUCK! And now Crime'll prolly claim I got 'Gay Bars' but I won't play this 'Faggots Game' so he'll never PICK 'JACK' UP!! Me though? Might as well call me 'Tony' my LINES REALLY ARE GREAT! And one look at Crime's pic? This GUY'S SILLY! GONE SPRAY? Nah but 'Jacks' are known for 'Liftin Shit Up', so I'll "Pick Up The Pump"... And guess what? CRIME REALLY DOES PAY!! Yeah it's true, and only 'Burners You're Touchin?' ...CLEARLY IN YA KITCHEN MAN, or 'PEELIN' HIM SOME SPLIFFS AND GRAMS! Cause only way 'Crime'll Pop...?' is DEALIN WITH A PRINGLE CAN!! Plus ya EIGHT BARS HARM ME? Nope, this faggot? Please! 'JKLMNO/J/K! Yellin Fo' Men, Oh?' like the 'Alphabet In Order!' I'll "Scalp Ya And Then You're Uh"... Gettin my punches! They ROCK YA CHEEK, FACE AND... I'll "Even Shred Ya Spine!" Then you'll be 'Needin Help For Crime' like a SWAMPED POLICE STATION!! Checked his page, saw he was GRIPPIN ON SOME COCKS, then I saw this dude HINTIN TO HIS CROTCH! Reminded me of a PIMP AND THEN HIS FLOCK, so I realized I had to 'Call Crime Out' like a CITIZEN ON WATCH... WENT AND TIPPED THE MODS, Pointed out that he was GIVIN THEM JOHN'S JOBS!! Plus I'ma 'Drop Crime' like a DECREASE IN HOMICIDE! Jack's 'Blowing Crime Up' like 'War Tactics'... RELEASIN BOMBS AND I'VE already got 'Crime In The Bag' like RECEIVING GANJA! ...TWICE!!

Battle form. Written to Crime. LOL! Keystyle. EZ.
    Tragik
    Fresh Meat

Law Abiding Citizen Empty Re: Law Abiding Citizen

Post by Tragik Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:46 pm

Comments, please.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 pm