Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

Show sum love 4 ya boy- Community- Freddy

Community
    Fresh Meat

Show sum love 4 ya boy- Community- Freddy Empty Show sum love 4 ya boy- Community- Freddy

Post by Community Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am

I rip dudes spines out they backs for bein' spineless cats/ Im a back staber and you'll
    get it if you aint got my back/ Ya feel dat? Tha earth quake from tha last rhyme I
    dropped and Im still smokin' dank from that last dime I copped/ Tha new alias,
    Community and niggas steppin' to me is pure scrutiny/ Just plain foolish to throw ya
    life to tha dogs, when you could of threw it to tha Balrog/ You see, my last life I was
    Matthew tha man with tha weed fix, but according to Nas Hip Hop died in 06'/ Now Im
    reborn and Im gettin' it poppin like dried corn, fuckin' coed groupies in college dorms/
    You see, I got that sick flow/ You see, Im short but never slow/ You see, Im on
    every possiblity/ You see? So why would you fuck wit me?/ Thats just tha way I kick
    it/ tha amp is damn kickin'/ tha fuckin' anthum it takes you away screamin' and
    kickin' Like kidnappin' tha dam anthum get them dam hands up/ I dont give a fuck/
    My lyrics better than tha otha kids. affraid I scare myself when I spit like that and
    this/ I dont understand Im not speakin' Spanish, but you boys dont understand like
    Im spittin' in Alien Language/ Laughing What it is Mun? Im tha nigga who give cops tha
    mic when they ask for tha gun/ When you niggas say something' Im always waitin'
    for tha pun/ Fuckin' jokes what that is, you fuckin' jokers aint got shit on tha Black
    Swordsman...you understand?/ Im out, done blowin' brains out/ Now I gotta run its
    been fun/

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:44 pm