Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

Looking for Producers (Good Ones)

Pop Dukez
    Pop Dukez
    Fresh Meat

Looking for Producers (Good Ones) Empty Looking for Producers (Good Ones)

Post by Pop Dukez Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Looking for Producers (Good Ones) Xmr6df

Yo wats Good... Im looking for sum producers to slide me a couple of beats... I AM NOT GOING 2 PAY... SO DONT TRY TO CHARGE ME...

But on the other I will give you Producer credits on the Mixtape Covers, and I'll Shout ya name out on the Beats too...

This Mixtape will be recorded on ProTools.. at Industry Quality... and Will be Hosted By Slip-n-Slide DJ SEIZURE... Or ShadyVille DJ Young Cee...

My last mixtape recieved over 5,000 Downloads... So this will be a perfect chance for your beats to be heard...

All i ask is... When u send me a beat, it must be exclusive... meaning no-one else has it in their possesion, or has ever rapped on it yet...
    I am very serious about this.. Please only send beats that are exclusive...
    I take my music very seriously.. if your Production is not up to parr dont even bother (no offense)

Thank You to all the producers who do submitt their material... Send Mp3 to Teamstasllc@HungerPainz.Net

To Hear some of my work go to: http://www.HungerPainz.Net on the left side you will see DATEAMSTAS Vol. 1 download that n check it out...
    jedaprin
    Fresh Meat

Looking for Producers (Good Ones) Empty Re: Looking for Producers (Good Ones)

Post by jedaprin Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Yaa Man Sounds Good ,,, Lol ur looking for beats

Do u have samples u want me to make custom beats With Let me know what u need

Here check out my website

http://www.jedaprin.bandcamp.com

anyways best regards jedaprin
    Pop Dukez
    Pop Dukez
    Fresh Meat

Post by Pop Dukez Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Yo JedaPrin... I Checked Out ya Work... Im Feeling a Few of them... Ill Let You Kno iF i Hop on any of em...

Good Looks and Keep em Cumming...
    jedaprin
    Fresh Meat

Post by jedaprin Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:35 am

Thanks Man Yea Some Songs are better than others

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 pm