Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

Dear lord holla if ya hear me

Kid Sneaks
    Fresh Meat

Dear lord holla if ya hear me Empty Dear lord holla if ya hear me

Post by Kid Sneaks Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 am

aight so im new to all this, i've been writtin poetry just for fun a lil bit so let me know what you think. please give me some advice.

dear lord can you hear me?/ should I write you a letter?/ u must hate when I talk to ya cause u neva resond neva
    you say knock and the door shall be answered/ so i knocked, it locked, blocked, stocked, mcdonald's fast food fasta
    you gave the jews a father, but you neva gave me one but a bother, that beat me till I couldn’t see farther, than my hand in front of my face, thinkin bout all the times I prayed, to stop the pain, almost got me insane, holdin on wishin on for them betta days

and ever since the start, I was marked, dumped into a play without a part, fucked by a family without a heart, dear lord why
    why do you work in such mysterious ways, would it be so bad to give out the rules to the game. And nowadays,things change, now flyin like birds
    did you catch those airplanes, that crashed into the world trade?

was that mercy to the human race?

Boddies bein thrOwn from windows,out to feel the wind blow, gassed like stoves,
    watchin your husband on the tv go/ fall , dear lord did you catch him or did the ashfault, catchem and mess him up like rudy
    Dear lord how do you let these people get away, sit there and spray ,behind masks, and dance while 8 million of ur peoplel getting gassed,
    In chambers they screamed for mercy, but did you hear?,cause even more died of thirst see, cause even hitler got off easy, a bullet to his brain, its insane, that punk shoulda been tortured till his last day and then slayed, and hung in the streets, label him a mockery but no,
    he got to pull the trigger to his head, while eight million innocent people already dead ,lyin severed, dear lord I need answers, so holla at me when your free, please read my letter, truley yours, kid sneaks
    ktw
    ktw
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Dear lord holla if ya hear me Empty Re: Dear lord holla if ya hear me

Post by ktw Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 pm

its a good poem-i just hope u aint copy dat.
    Kid Sneaks
    Fresh Meat

Post by Kid Sneaks Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

copy what

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:21 am