Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

"Bring Me My Love"

mariwanaeyes
    Fresh Meat

"Bring Me My Love" Empty "Bring Me My Love"

Post by mariwanaeyes Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 am

Chorus
    I make all tha ladies say, she gotta man but she gonna do it anyway,
    if she be seen, she be hatin me like everyday, she be so..(bring me my love, my love)

and she'll be chasin me down all around town..(bring me my love, my love)

Verse 1

they say im cold and emotionless i dont treat em good enough i hope u noticed it,
    she wanna know my government to see how Meghan get i send u diggin to deep please close ya lips,
    cant let u see my hand unless im foldin it, no tattoo's or my name aint in tha ow,nership,
    imma G ma, i tired to warn a chick but riddin with tha choppa got it hotter than tha corner get,
    im ur friend mama, im not ya girl so.. you dont get tha fresh 1's with tha tan souls,
    there's a whole lot of places we cant go, thats why when she thinks its wifey time i keep my hat low,
    i dont wanna get ya hopes up, she said she catchin feelins, and i say "so wat" bitch..wait a second
    thought u had a man? its when she glow next, here come tha avalanche

Chorus

if she be seen, she be hatin me like everyday, she be so..(bring me my love, my love)

Verse 2

uh oh... i got a stage 5 cling-on she say "fuk you shy", i just wave my finger,
    go about my business back to tha block so she called tha boys sayin i got packs in my sock,
    this wat i get wearin chains for reactions, girl u wearin glam clothes fatal attraciton,
    break my car windows and u skating and laughin, i can see tha devil in u waitng for action,
    i aint looked in two weeks, who's to blame me?, i should have left it, let u have it on tha coupe seats,
    i aint messin with no crazy bitch, girl u gotta get tha 86, so long (so long), im gone (im gone),
    but not without one last song, so baby gettin left on tha shelf, i think u need some medical help

Chorus

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:30 am