Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

Gud morning vietnaam!

splinter
    Fresh Meat

Gud morning vietnaam! Empty Gud morning vietnaam!

Post by splinter Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 am

Another day in my life feels like a war zone. i get up anyway/
    Acting like i have nothing to say, but in my mind internal dialogue rages on, you gotta be strong, while my other half cries out i cant hold on/
    im half the man i was meant to be, how can i do right when evil descends upon me, smiling at me fondly like its my destiny/
    i keep on reaching out 2 a dangling string,i change my route sick of misfortune which it brings. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    another day in my life i call it nam, where your only friend is a cracked pipe we ain't got no fam, i test to see if im alive by brawling the enemy, the best is when i driveby crawling indefinatly, you call it a home i call it nam, i feel so alone, god dam. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    waking up 2 another bad day, we all human made 4m clay/
    livng in hells guest house, cursed by my own spouse/
    bleekness fills my vision once more, my natural disposition is im rotten 2 the core/
    but in my moment of missery, i felt a perculiar energy, a white lite came down from the heavens above/
    it befriended me, in hinds sight it appeard 2 take the form of a dove/
    Piercing the darkness it edged ever closer, i had no defence, earlier i forgot my holster, my body began 2 feel tense/
    this could be my last moments was my anticipation, with no hesitation i recited the shahaada/
    i had to 1st decipher the beings words which took me by surprise.....
    although you've been looking forward to your demise all is not lost, i cum with a message brought down from above, one that teaches compassion and love/
    your life long struggle was not in vein, theres a reason for all your heartache and pain/
    you are amongst the cherished children of this rehlm, if your heart longed for physical gain we'de adore u with a helm/
    encrusted stones and a treasure lyk no other, entrusted alone because u hav a heart 2nd to none/
    this mesage is meant for you rightly, i confirm this fact with your rememberance of the almighty/
    your struggle is preparation for the final days, and while they huddle in recreation this is what i convey/
    you have the ability 2 enlighten those enslaved by there own inhibition, you are the true definition of a slave so teach them submission, i declare this 2 b your mission. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    another day in my lyf, u call it nam, wer every persin i see, i treat as fam. i test to see if im alive by debating the enemy, the best is when i driveby creating a friend in he, u call it a home i call it nam, thus i atone believing i can!

pls tell me what you think and dont hold back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm