Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

3 posters

“State of Hip-Hop”

bradwix12
    Fresh Meat

“State of Hip-Hop” Empty “State of Hip-Hop”

Post by bradwix12 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

To the Rap game that I Love, I hate to But-In, but how can I have respect for something when the only real I hear in the field comes only from Joe Budden

But yeah, stay stunting, stay fronting, selling your soul to a real lyricist means nothing

I think now I’ve just about seen it all, seen it up close, seen it from a far, BUT YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO LOSE SOMETHING TO BE IN POSITION TO UNDERSTAND, NONE OF THAT SHIT IS WHAT REALLY MAKES YOU WHO YOU ARE

Nah I don’t think so, think they took it too far, yeah you’re a star, a legend in your own mind, confined to your own convictions, addicts with out addictions, but you don’t need “Bars” for your mind to be confined TO SELF IMPOSED PRISONS

Truth is I never even cared who listens; I stay my position, stay stationary, every time I write I’m on a mission, literal missionary. With vision, literal visionary, opposition’s ignorance just adds to my minds convisary

It’s hard enough to hate, harder to stay there aint it, how could I loose to the 50 cents of the world when I’m a self made “Change Agent”, get it 50cent/ change agent…Guess it’s to deep aint it….

Anyway life’s to short, but mines been long with that of a lot of pain, so I make them find out the hard way: YOU CANT SCRUB AWAY FEELINGS WITH WATER THROUGH THE HEAD OF A SHOWERS RAIN

So I learned to embrace pain, with humility and time I let it pass, cause THE HARDEST HEADS IN THE GAME, ALWAYS MAKE FOR THE SOFTEST ASS

So for now I just laugh, shaking my head, watching “so called” Hip-Hop heads bop, until they come down with a bad case of the “Ghost Writers” Block. My writers block is never blocked, thank God for hip-hop….

The only time my writings blocked is when it’s fighting with words that I could use as a weapon, than I realize it’s my Actions not my Words that are the only thing that could ever stop me from watching you stacking your money and me counting my blessings
    It’s B . Wix, all the way real, until my souls resting
    Stay tuned for the next Hip-Hop Confessions…
    d-snuts
    Rookie

Location : Willow Grove and im one of the few holdin it down for philly my dick is silly long and if you try and kill me itll take really long

“State of Hip-Hop” Empty nice

Post by d-snuts Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:45 pm

i like it
    Fish187
    Fish187
    Rookie

“State of Hip-Hop” Empty Re: “State of Hip-Hop”

Post by Fish187 Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:01 am

Alll im tryin ta do is get my ass into a cypher
    but im not the typical typer or the generally accepted rapper
    splittin hairs- whats on tap sir
    ima drink like its the fuckin rapture
    i could wreck havoc just like any other dimented slasher
    Fuck you boys up like im the- damn pastuer!
    too soon?
    too true?
    too much ta handle?fondle
    i channel so put this shit on a mantle
    shit talkin is what i do best
    alone or in a crowd i like to make a fuckin mess
    then again i switch like a bisexual bitch
    styles and execution get picked up from a ditch
    get mixed with twist shit
    an innocent bystander named rick flips out on som bad shit

Sponsored content

“State of Hip-Hop” Empty Re: “State of Hip-Hop”