Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

+8
FrankWhite781
Death Star
ktw
Gruja xD
cisco1
Nickel9
daniel872
k-dot
12 posters

who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE?????

k-dot
    Rookie

who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE????? Empty who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE?????

Post by k-dot Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:37 pm

CASSIDY IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN

who yall think is
    daniel872
    daniel872
    Rookie

who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE????? Empty Re: who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE?????

Post by daniel872 Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 pm

slim shady baby..
    Eminem...
    no one else can compete with his lyrical skills..
    n u know it...
    Nickel9
    Fresh Meat

who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE????? Empty Re: who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE?????

Post by Nickel9 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 am

Crooked I, or Royce
    cisco1
    Fresh Meat

Post by cisco1 Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Cassidy no doubt!

who is the BEST rapper/FREESTYLER ALIVE????? ROCBATTLEPROFB1GET4copyresised
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

hey man cassidy is dope but eminem is the illest but theres a young dude named cory gunz i gata mention him among the best right now he gat mad skills.
    Gruja xD
    Gruja xD
    Fresh Meat

Post by Gruja xD Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:53 am

Jin mc,Eminem,hm Dmx maybe? Very Happy
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 am

jin is garbage dawg but no insult you might be his cousin or something but dmx and jin shouldn't be mentioned with shady hes by far the most lyrically talented and like i told ya'll hit you tube type in cory gunz, hes the son of peter gunz.
    Gruja xD
    Gruja xD
    Fresh Meat

Post by Gruja xD Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 am

Jin is garbage?for the begining you should listen some of his freestalye than write your opinion,and yes shady is talented but Jin is not garbage.
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm

ok u right hes not gargabe I heard his freestyles tho I'm just sayin cassidy destroyed him in the basement but he ain't push over don't get me wrong but I wouldn't mention him at the top of the list but he is pretty damn good.

Last edited by Death Star on Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 pm

oh yeah serious jones killed him too I saw that on you tube
    Gruja xD
    Gruja xD
    Fresh Meat

Post by Gruja xD Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am

Serious Jones win only because he have his people over there,sj make joke they scream and that is that,jin get that battle in lyrics way but sj have same good jokes + crowd.
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 am

you might have a point there but if that was cassidy battling serious the crowd would have stayed quiet and besides you gata bring ur own crew incase the situation turns out like that
    Gruja xD
    Gruja xD
    Fresh Meat

Post by Gruja xD Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Well maybe,but that is not battle of crew that is 1v1 battle i think that is not fair to somebody win because he is bring more people than oponent.
    ktw
    ktw
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Post by ktw Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

im the best
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 am

ktw imma go ahead and ignor you lol cuz u funny dog
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 am

gruja its not about how you win cause the world ain't fair man you gata know what to expect and adjust for instance suppose jin had won and had no back up sometimes dudes get personal and fight cuz u dissed him too hard you gata have some1 watching ur back while you on the mic this is more the music its a war of intelect and timing.
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:02 pm

ktw is definatly a funny little kid..imma pretend i didnt just read what he posted...Murda Mook is the best freestyler out right now....no argument..just try to name someone u think could even barely see him in a battle...Maybe Corey Gunz or Papoose but im pretty sure papoose writes his shit
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:03 pm

the best rapper..is a tie between jay-z and eminem...point blank...if u argue wit that u just gonna sound foolish
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

a war of intellect and timing...what r u kickin knowledge now...i thought u had sand castles to build?...didnt u say u was goin boogie boardin today grampy...grandpa bahamas...lol...hahahahahahahaha...u fuckin suck twinkle star..get in the call outs forum take the nuise off ya neck...stop chokin and respond nigga...i thought you had more pride than this...i know u suck but i didnt know u were a shortwinded asthmatic choke artist..fuckin bitch
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:16 pm

nigga I say cory gunz is the best freestyler and jay z is nice but eminem is the best no comparison like jordan in the 90s thats my opinion murder mook is nice but u know cory would eat him any time so i don't know why you sayin ur opinion like its in the bible or from some royal scroll or some shit but erybody can voice how they feel separately for instance the chinese lookin dude said jin was the best to him he got a bit offended in fact becuz i had primarily dissed jin so you could argue if you want but thats how i feel.
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm

your adolescent behavior is annoying but nevertheless its only you that lookslike an idiot here we'll excuse your inexcusable ignorance for the sake of real artist out there tryna make it

Last edited by Death Star on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

LOL...U R FUCKIN HILARIOUS GRAMPY....CALLIN ME ADOLESCENT JUST PROOVES HOW OLD U REALLY ARE...SHIT U MIGHT BE IN YA EARLY 40'S AND I THOUGHT U WAS ONLY 38..LOL....STOP TALKIN SHIT AND MAKIN UP EXCUSES...SPIT SOMETHIN GRANDPA...AND THEN U SAY I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT BUT U AGREED WITH WHAT I SAID..LOL...WHAT R U FUCKIN BI POLAR OR SOMETHIN NEED SOME PROZAC GRAMPS...UR JUST MAD CUZZ I SAID NO ARGUMENT...AND ALL U LIKE TO DO IS ARGUE..U DONT SPIT SHIT...U ON HERE POSTIN SHIT LIKE UR ON TWITTER OR SOMETHIN U BOHEMIAN PUSSY..LIKE I SAID PROBLY 10 TIMES NOW...SPIT SOMETHIN..ANYTHING U STARTIN TO LOOK BAD DUDE..I JUST WANTED TO WALK UP TO THE BIGGEST NIGGA ON THE BLOCK AND KNOCK EM OUT THATS HOW I LEAQRNED HOW TO GET RESPECT...I JUST DIDNT THINK I WAS GONNA KNOCK U OUT COLD...U DONT EVEN GOT THE PRIDE TO WRITE BACK WIT A VERSE...ITS ALMOST SADDENING TO SEE AN MC BOW OUT SO UNGRACEFULLY....YOUR A DISGRACE TO EVERY RAPPER ON THE PLANET
    Death Star
    Loyal Member
    Loyal Member

Post by Death Star Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:49 pm

yeah yeah blah blah blah!!
    FrankWhite781

Post by FrankWhite781 Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:47 pm

yeah yeah blah blah..tell me about it thats all i here when u spit...grampy..lol,,u got fuckin burried dont make me dig ya body up and piss on it homo...u garbage duke...
    brianrocks7
    Fresh Meat

Post by brianrocks7 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm feelin Yela, he's got quick flow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:34 am