Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

tazzizails!...um can i have tails please?

squidphilly
    squidphilly
    Fresh Meat

tazzizails!...um can i have tails please? Empty tazzizails!...um can i have tails please?

Post by squidphilly Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:52 am

Yo check one 2...
    What begins with an S and ends with a finisher, me squidphil the microphone crippler, need no replacement, spit flows so hard the brave hit the pavement, no matter who im facin, green flowers allow me the flex my true powers, at all hours, 4 a.m. with the flu and still louder, i can sit and write a list of all the shit i would do to ya, head so big i rest my snapback on jupiter, i dont dig up dirt i shake up the earth i know its gonna hurt but prepare to take your mic 2 a burial site im a pioneer fucking up stereotypes so dope catchin the bites ask and i mite write raps like crack to supply to the wack makin the stacks, take time to rewind and feed your thought while i inhale and cough, fuck it im off...peace goodnight

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 am