Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

Who Jd im white like patrick swayze but i aint dead rhymes still crazy

Crackstilldenyrealfly
    Fresh Meat

Who Jd im white like patrick swayze but i aint dead rhymes still crazy Empty Who Jd im white like patrick swayze but i aint dead rhymes still crazy

Post by Crackstilldenyrealfly Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:19 am

Hey everyone i do this rhyming stuff for fun when im lifted ( ya dig) or crunk of the beer dems. I'm from Toronto, Ontario the great white north Canada ya dig lol. I guess its time to drop some bars....
    On the grind the aquire cars drinkin till we see stars time to travel the world on the yahct the dutchies get twirled we made it hustlin no spottin only makin money new ways
    stay plottin and spottin the weaknesses in the game/ till they get addicted to the lyrical frame of mind keep em far left behind / My nephew gettin older growin up more colder cuz his pops
    give him the colder but he continues on liftin the boulder/ He broke out this cold mould and the story starts to be told/ Hustin the music starts to get sold/ new beats he never gets old till he moves on
    confidence gettin bold/ Hes now livin like an actor in a motion picture for followin the g scripture keep it real only close fam no ripture with your blood friends help em understand the master plan/
    we'll all make it chosen like the son of sam/ the gift has arosen time to get on the grind/
    if you seek you will find livin life like the ghetto bible violence through survival makin cheese takin out any rival
    They try to test and come near we will approach and squish this roach our strength comes very clear our words will be sincere when they/
    in vegestative state only thinkin of their dears
    loved ones and forgotten sons taken by the guns mistaken for havin funds

I'm just starting out so if anyone could give me a few pointers thatd be great ty

When our temper awaken mcc leave em broken and shakin because they had a hand in participatin
    they were stealin and concealin other habits that werent sunny
    so we approached no funny no joke like steve erkil on the real family matters/
    try to hurt like mirrors when it shatters
    ktw
    ktw
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Who Jd im white like patrick swayze but i aint dead rhymes still crazy Empty Re: Who Jd im white like patrick swayze but i aint dead rhymes still crazy

Post by ktw Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:09 pm

its ok to just be starting off-better than alot of these people on this site.hope you didn't steal those rhymes, but if you did not,then that's good.but some advice: use something to split up the bars, don't just keep rapping without letting us know where a rhyme ended or where a bar ended.but that's good.keep it up. just rap from what's inside of you.and even if you don't feel like rapping, you should rap everyday or every 3 days if you want to get better.that's what i do even when im tired.but yeah-people be aware- Crackstilldenyrealfly-is in the building.hope u stay active and write alot.see u soon and let me know if you want to battle.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 am