Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

Important Rules

Chrispy
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Important Rules Empty Important Rules

Post by Chrispy Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:56 pm

The Interview section, a way to showcase the true talent that is here on Freestylerap. Obviously we have limited members now so interviews won't be frequently updated, but check often.

I had personally asked Nat (or E-Klypse) to establish a strong section such as this to help our upcoming talent promote their work and hopefully let you know a little more about them.

As of now, I am the only interviewer and I will be in charge of running things. Any member is welcome to do an interview, just send me a PM saying why you would make an exceptional interviewer and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a decision .

Interviews will not be given lightly, only those the Staff finds to be deserving of one will receive one so do not PM me to ask when you will get yours. If you do proceed to constantly whine/beg and annoy me pleading for an interview I will have no choice but to place you on the WAITINg list (aka- the NEVER GETTING ONE Very Happy).

I hope this will turn out well and can't wait to begin the interviews.
    E-Klypse
    E-Klypse
    Lyrikal Assassin
    Lyrikal Assassin

Important Rules Empty Re: Important Rules

Post by E-Klypse Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Chrispy wrote:The Interview section, a way to showcase the true talent that is here on Freestylerap. Obviously we have limited members now so interviews won't be frequently updated, but check often.

I had personally asked Nat (or E-Klypse) to establish a strong section such as this to help our upcoming talent promote their work and hopefully let you know a little more about them.

As of now, I am the only interviewer and I will be in charge of running things. Any member is welcome to do an interview, just send me a PM saying why you would make an exceptional interviewer and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a decision .

Interviews will not be given lightly, only those the Staff finds to be deserving of one will receive one so do not PM me to ask when you will get yours. If you do proceed to constantly whine/beg and annoy me pleading for an interview I will have no choice but to place you on the WAITINg list (aka- the NEVER GETTING ONE Very Happy).

I hope this will turn out well and can't wait to begin the interviews.

post this at our new forum

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:42 pm