Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause...

d-snuts
    Rookie

Location : Willow Grove and im one of the few holdin it down for philly my dick is silly long and if you try and kill me itll take really long

my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause... Empty my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause...

Post by d-snuts Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:35 pm

im twisted ill punch you the fuck out on christmas and
    i slam bitches, im not with the clan but im a grand wizard.
    all this shit is garbage youre heartless youll shit your jeans when you try and get flip with me PARTNER!
    ill put a hole in your chest and leave your lips black like you just died right after applyin lipstick on your bitch ass.
    lipstick aint warpaint and war aint no card game but you can get picked up when you hit the deck like a 52 cardd pickup trick.
    ill send you quick to another demension bitch then ride of in an expensive whip. AND YOU DO NOT DRIVE HOT WHEELS youre a fuckin flunky you skate off on bananapeels
    every thing im sayin real, unrestrained, no barriers
    i represent philly dog
    not harrisburg
    and i know 4 dudes with a truck thatll hem you the fuck up and put a campbells soup can in your butt
    im from another planet son i smoke a bowl poke a hole into another world
    then i roll off in my underwear into a phosphorescent swirl while both of my arms unfurl.
    because its all uphill battles all uphill dashes while they smash you with bricks handfuls of shit and macadam
    alot of faggots think their shits hot but when their shit drop
    i just stand there lookin at em...
    Squabbles
    Fresh Meat

my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause... Empty Re: my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause...

Post by Squabbles Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am

that was ok. at least it was original
    d-snuts
    Rookie

Location : Willow Grove and im one of the few holdin it down for philly my dick is silly long and if you try and kill me itll take really long

my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause... Empty Re: my name is frip and ill flip on any bitch cause...

Post by d-snuts Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 am

thanks, i just started playin with rap last week so i imagine ill need some time before i really get to where i wanna be at

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:24 pm