Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

Internet Rappers

bradwix12
    Fresh Meat

Internet Rappers Empty Internet Rappers

Post by bradwix12 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Internet Rappers time to get touched,

I've seen the YOU TUBE screens,

Me, I aint proud, I touched this touched that and a couple of these,

When the only thing they touched was SEND AND RECEIVE, Looking at they're selves on they're PC screens

Me, how could I loose, I show faith because I breath, and roll with the strength of a mustard seed,

Plus you already know got my pen on lean,

If I I’m not a rapper or a Profit, than I'm something in between

You see, it's too easy, they hustling backwards

Can’t respond cause their Myspace page got deleted when they found out their girl just figured out their PASSWORD

WOOOOOWWWWW

Come against me I'm gonna give them what they ask for, It’s hard not to shine I’m like the glass mixed in the Asphalt....

You gotta give up to go up

I done did that once

So how can I loose to a man, I think it can’t be done, when the closest one to me gave up his only son....One......
    d-snuts
    Rookie

Location : Willow Grove and im one of the few holdin it down for philly my dick is silly long and if you try and kill me itll take really long

Internet Rappers Empty Re: Internet Rappers

Post by d-snuts Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 pm

yea one we gonna weigh that ass down like a ton when we clap gats thatll crack your black ass in half like a potato chip youre the same old riff, you get my anus to sniff with mayonaise painted across my face sideways i spy shy guys with my spyrays im spiraling downward like a brown turd and dudes better not steal my shit i hate you fucking parasites that cant battle right you motherfucking roundworm ill pound you into the ground with an iron clown shoe made from a recycled anvil and its ancient like an ancient mystery ill jack off into a mysterious package and mail it off to an unknown address, you cant grab this... microhpone cause im takin a flight through the night in a jet thats black but i dunno underneath it might be chrome

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:21 pm