Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

JiMMY_sCarf with his first free style...let me noe how it sounds..

xjs1x
    Fresh Meat

JiMMY_sCarf with his first free style...let me noe how it sounds.. Empty JiMMY_sCarf with his first free style...let me noe how it sounds..

Post by xjs1x Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:49 am

she said it was just a phaze, just another maze i had to get over..she left me trippin over my own two feet; she never came back to check up on me; said it was better if we'd stop talkin; we'd stop rockin; and now im still here waitin for these false fantasys for her to come back and take me back into her arms, i feel like a kid who lost his candy; who lost his family; who lost everything he loved in this cold harsh world; she was the apple of my eye; the lashes of my eye..the one and only tru shawty who was really there for me; who was really down with me; but now im stranded; on this lonley island; with no1 to fight with ; no1 to hitchhike with; im going crazy over my baby cuz without her im nothing but a big lazy crazy mayb kinda insane kid..she was my mistress and she reminds me why i first fell in love plain sight to see; i was her mr she was mind tweakk..if you want it baq ill change my number; keep dem other ho's from callin; ill do it right now baby no more stallin...baby i miss you =(

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm