Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

just a start fuc the government

Ppickles
    Ppickles
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

just a start fuc the government Empty just a start fuc the government

Post by Ppickles Fri May 08, 2009 11:20 am

America has to many laws like they want to see us all behind bars locked up for stupid shit and they say “it’s a good punishment” fuck the government always corrupting shit locked up just for selling splifs smoking weed should not be a crime cuz I do that shit all the time smoke it by the quarter and you cant afford dimes its true shit Hey Tupac we finally got a black president man if you where still here you would love this shit gangster beats for gangster rhymes you don’t have to be a gangster to drop dope ass lines not a fan of coke lines from the North West so I hunt and fish all the time not the typical guy to drop this shit that blows your mind been called a hick more then once just because of where I am from but that shit dose not concern me if you can rap then more power to you g fuck this shit I have lost my mind what makes you think a white boy cant rhyme got more sacs then a defensive line Silverton is where I resign not a thing to do and not a thing to see never ever a murder scene but that dosen’t mean we are scared if any mother fucker want to step around here then they better be coming prepared cuz they will get dropped with the left hook make you my bitch and have you cook see man you cant say shit your shook you think your hard but you look real soft I am so fly I am like a hawk fly with the birds but not in a pac I don’t need nobody to have my back! But if you want to split a sac I know a guy who hooks it up fat roll a fat blunt and get real high and stay that way till the day I die

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:48 pm