Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

4 posters

Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15)

wrapboy67
    Fresh Meat

Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15) Empty Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15)

Post by wrapboy67 Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:43 pm

Nigga this is true rap, Real g territory underground railroad slavin with my 44. So let your homie know i ain't takin prisoners. Hollow-tip rounds lay you down when they pick you up. The homie sick as fuck. Quick to fuck a nigga up. I won't shoot you in the head i won't Micheal Vick you up. Ain't on my level so step up on a ladder. They try to match my swagger but all they do is stagger.
    Tro
    Tro
    Fresh Meat

Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15) Empty Re: Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15)

Post by Tro Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Yea.
    Just keep practising though.
    You 15?
    You do better than alot of rappers my age when they just started out.
    Just do your thing.
    EasyEazy
    Fresh Meat

Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15) Empty Re: Is this a good rap? Im still learning.(im 15)

Post by EasyEazy Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 pm

that shits dope. but keep it up. im only 14 and im gonna post a couple bomb ones. keep a headz up for my name.
    Goose
    Fresh Meat

Post by Goose Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

thats ill main u 15? keep it up bruv

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm