Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

+4
Killa Effect
Michaelged
linusheahan
WhitePower
8 posters

I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe.

WhitePower
    Fresh Meat

I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe. Empty I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe.

Post by WhitePower Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

Alright so Ima go,
    compliment the hoe,
    if I act really nice,
    bitch will dish me out a blow,
    and as she goes low,
    I'll stab her in the throat,
    and while she's gushing blood,
    I'll bust a nut inside her nose.

you think I'm fucked up,
    but I really am nice,
    I'm just an evil youngin,
    like the baby from splice,
    your life will be ended,
    in less than a minute,
    cover your fucking jugular,
    I'll move you to the tenant.

you're still my bitch though,
    you'll do as I command,
    you're on the call of duty,
    and this is the colonel's land,
    you better fight good,
    or else I'll end your fucking life,
    it's not that hard,
    you're already staring at my knife.

fuck you nigger,
    but the line gets thinner,
    when the fucking zipperheads,
    try to run cause they're dinner.

linusheahan
    Fresh Meat

I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe. Empty Re: I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe.

Post by linusheahan Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:30 am

you dont rap good man, shittest flow
    Michaelged
    Fresh Meat

I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe. Empty Re: I hate Niggers, Wetbacks, Zipperheads...everyone but whites. And I rap good. Check it out, hoe.

Post by Michaelged Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Ahaha, I'm not even going to bother replying to this with a freestyle. What a troll
    Killa Effect
    Fresh Meat

Post by Killa Effect Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 am

I am now 10% dumber for having to waste my time reading this.... I really wish I changed my mind before i even started.... Your flow is simplistic and your style is just awful.... all spark and no bang.... Please stop, your giving a bad name to white people everywhere...... smh.............
    Silver Tongue
    Fresh Meat

Post by Silver Tongue Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Dude. Any black kid sittin on the corner in brooklyn could out rap you. I'm not even going to give you much needed advice because I don't not agree with your POV.
    MrFrost
    MrFrost
    Rookie

Post by MrFrost Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:01 pm

Your rhyme has less depth than the kiddy pool, probably more urine than a kiddy pool too.
    Need Beats
    Need Beats
    Fresh Meat

Post by Need Beats Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 am

lol hahahaha
    JBDaPhoklore
    Fresh Meat

Post by JBDaPhoklore Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 pm

ummmmm..... I guess I'll pick this piece apart and point out the things you should work on......
    which is pretty well everything.... no disrespect you got a horrorcore style going which is great but even psychopatchic records peeps and most underground horrorcorers have a bit more structure and better wordplay....... you should work on both those, this was like a massacre and not a good one at that, I like the idea maybe try to find some influences from stitch mouth and relik666.. I think thats what he calls himself..... also a tenant is another person if I was who you are rapping to imagining listening to you say this I would really be wondering why you would move me to another person.... just doesn't make sense.... make sense is another thing you should work on.... The call of duty line was pretty cool because you had a good punchline to follow ABA scheme is a good twist....really all in all you should be more broad with what you write and put some thought into your lines..... at least represent gore rap to it's potential this was rubbish compared to what it could have been....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:01 pm