Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

My new rap

MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm

I am hard just like Mike Tyson mess with me your going to get knocked the fuck out
    Yeah all you people hating on me for no reason could you get a life look at that pout
    You haters are pissing me off badly and you are trying to force me to change my route
    You better back off because watch out before I fucking clout because you are a lout
    I am so the real deal in this trailer park none of you fake rappers can fucking touch me
    Look at you smiling with glee because I have ADHD and dissing me has a fucking fee
    And the fucking fee it is not fucking free oh look at the fucking haters look at them flee
    I am about to start a killing spree watch out you three you should have never dissed me
    You always diss me when I am not there sitting in your trailers next time say it to my face
    Because you are a disgrace to this game and I don't want to see your face in this place
    I wish they were like a fucking message I could just press fucking delete and fuckin erase
    MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty Re: My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:00 am

You think your an ace at this game well you are wrong you are a fucking disgrace
    Haters diss me because you fucking know that I have more fucking skill than you
    After I battle you well and you never dissed me again and you wanted to start anew
    Crowd of people saw the battle at the venue but all you keep saying that it's untrue
    What the fuck are you going to fucking get your fucking gay crew oh I'm scared boo

You haters hating on me for no fucking reason
    Well could you bug me after the football season
    My heart is colder than the fucking snow season
    Why do you haters diss me for no fucking reason

You haters hating on me for no fucking reason
    Well could you bug me after the football season
    My heart is colder than the fucking snow season
    Why do you haters diss me for no fucking reason

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:28 pm