Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

My new rap

MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 am

The reason I am fucked in the head was my mother taking drugs while pregnant with me
    As I start growing up I started to get worse well my mother always smiled with fucking glee
    Then when I was 15 she started screaming at me "You do know that living here is not free
    How can I pay to live here I don't even have job well could you stop fucking smiling with glee
    At school I didn't give a fuck always fucked around and always was next to the bike shed
    While I was next to the bike shed I was snorting crack and while a girl was giving me head
    When I got caught my mother was very angry with me and wished that I was fucking dead
    My mother hit me with wooden spoons and slippers just because i ate some fucking bread
    One day I was confronted by the jocks and the cheerleaders they wanted me to strike back
    So I did I hit with anything I could i smacked them so hard that they had bruises on their back
    At school there was this black boy everyone liked him because he thought he was like 2Pac
    MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty Re: My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:25 am

The boy fucking thought that if he beat up Mack that the hottest girl would love him back
    Well he was so fucking wrong and the fucking girl has hated his guts ever fucking since
    Every time they would past each other in the school corridors she would fucking wince
    But he was that fucking stupid he thought she liked him he couldn't take the fucking hints
    Even if he didn't hit that boy why would she love a guy who lives in a fucking one man tent

Well things have changed since fucking high school I don't hang around with fucking fools
    Because half of the people I hung out with smoked dope together they were fucking tools
    All the rich people they used to brag about their fucking house and their fucking huge pools
    They fucking take the fucking money off their rich parents like they were fucking stupid mules
    What happened they eighteen got kicked out and now they are living on the mean streets
    They used to brag about owning fucking pools and now can't even buy their own cleats

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 pm