Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

My new rap

MC Ghosty
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

My new rap Empty My new rap

Post by MC Ghosty Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:04 pm

This music is the kind of music that just wants the little kids to do random shit
    All these fake celebritys whining on about their life and talking fucking bullshit
    Well don't blame me if your son has just fucking found out how to fucking spit
    Come you blame us rappers because you can't stop your son from talking shit
    And then the kids start refusing to go to fucking church and clean out their room
    You parents think that if your son listens to rap he will eventually fall to his doom
    What I don't tell the fucking little kids to smoke or take fucking magic mushroom
    Well fuck you and do not let your kids consume the fucking smell of the gas fume
    I only act crazy and fucking immature because you react to my fucking reaction
    I don't rap to cause any fucking trouble but I only fucking rap for my satisfaction
    All you haters can suck my fucking dick and then you can react to my reaction
    You want to fucking mess with my fucking faction you do? ready for some action
    hazzy
    Fresh Meat

My new rap Empty Re: My new rap

Post by hazzy Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:24 am

bull shit! reaad mines faculty corners of malir

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm