Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

Hey my first time ever posting a rap. Advice Needed

Dtrips13
    Fresh Meat

Hey my first time ever posting a rap. Advice Needed Empty Hey my first time ever posting a rap. Advice Needed

Post by Dtrips13 Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 am

Im fifteen and just started rapping about a month ago. I wrote down only a couple of my raps. This was one of them wondering if i could get any advice...

Hey my dad keeps asking me why/that im so ready to die/but i been gettin so high/ that i cant give him the reson/slicing my wrists man the shit wont stop bleedin/trying to live the good life but hell is all that im seein/ and i know i aint doin what im supposed to be/ keep my middle fingers up there aint no hope for me/ trying to hang from the ceiling aint no rope for me/ tryin to OD there aint no dope for me/ like im addicted and they handin out coke for free/ make it past sixteen? well hopefully/ i wanna take a step back and just breathe/ but these thoughts of suicide just wont leave/ and i dont wanna keep going cuz loosin is too hard/ im ready to bail and jump out of a moving car/ maybe when im gone people will look back and see that i wrote this/ maybe theyll miss me? sike they wont even notice/ im fuckin hopeless/ and i know this/

i got a couple other ones that i am looking for advice on too

anything helps...
    ktw
    ktw
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Hey my first time ever posting a rap. Advice Needed Empty Re: Hey my first time ever posting a rap. Advice Needed

Post by ktw Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 am

dat wasnt bad,as long as you aint makin up all dat shit.be yourself.and you need a chorus-but u been rappin for a month so its ok-if it's your lyrics

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 am