Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

Currently playing..

CognitiveSkill
    Rookie

Currently playing..

Post by CognitiveSkill on Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Patron and Weed - Young Jeezy

what's currently in your player?

Last edited by CognitiveSkill on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

$Pandemik$-$Epidemikk$

Re: Currently playing..

Post by $Pandemik$-$Epidemikk$ on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:09 pm

Pharohe Monch

Simon Says

CognitiveSkill
    Rookie

Post by CognitiveSkill on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:14 pm

Ziploc Bag Boys

Young Jeezy and Slick Pulla

$Pandemik$-$Epidemikk$

Post by $Pandemik$-$Epidemikk$ on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:34 pm

young jeezy fan i see hahah

Chrispy
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Chrispy on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:35 pm

umm..... cobra starship Laughing
    E-Klypse
    Lyrikal Assassin
    Lyrikal Assassin

Post by E-Klypse on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

immortal technique and 2Pac

Freestyle Rap Record
    Wins: 1 Losses: 0 KOs: 1
    Battle Score: 20

Overall Text Battle Record:
    Wins: 24 Losses: 18 KOs: 20
    Battle Score: 350

Chrispy
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Chrispy on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:41 pm

I got that new Ashley Simpson shit man...... IT'S HOTT

CognitiveSkill
    Rookie

Post by CognitiveSkill on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:43 pm

Brown Paper Bag

Young Jeezy

I'm a big fan of Jeezy.. Always has some sick beats with his tunes and he's a great artist.. I can recite every song on Inspiration.. some of that's bc it's one of the 4 CD's in my car that worked at the time.. the 12 disc changer was being a jag-off.. heh

still lot of respect for Weezy..

Eminem is by far one of the most intelligent rappers.. as far a structure, usage, beats and lyrics and emotion..
    his nice songs sway you and when he's mean you can tell you don't wanna fuck with him.. rofl
    Matt The Ripper
    Rookie

Post by Matt The Ripper on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:25 am

I've got 50's "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'" in my CD player...

and Young Jeezy's not bad, you should check out, "Young Zee," 'n "Da Outsidaz," Eminem's done some pretty good stuff with them!

CognitiveSkill
    Rookie

Post by CognitiveSkill on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:30 am

for sure I'll check them out, man.

Young Jeezy

Grey Goose
    Matt The Ripper
    Rookie

Post by Matt The Ripper on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 pm

I watched a pretty ill freestyle by Young Zee on YouTube, at the end of his freestyle he starts rollig a J while he's freestyling! It's pretty, "dope," pun intended!

I've got Sage Francis' "Personal Journals" playin' in my stereo.

frisko
    Fresh Meat

Post by frisko on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:07 pm

your fucking whit FRISKO the big dog yo yo i bee right here taking real wack in your efort to take some of that shit down on the pads but NA.. you know how it goes when you fucking boys tryes your toys. fucking amatures i am refering 2 the shit you try 2 flow you fucking HO.. you whant a peace of me youst come and get it ill be sitting back yust taking your verbs out of your mouth and spit it out one the floor 2 night.. hell yea i control this site.

Ness
    Fresh Meat

Post by Ness on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm

understand i kill MCs under confinement
    im 14 already killing thugs no lyin
    i riase hell to heaven, just to let yall noe
    i play my whole hand not once i fold
    this mic i hold, its like a flame thrower
    my presnce on stage enough to make ur gurl lower
    im cold, yall MCs betta noe
    yaint a challenge cant match my flow
    cant outshine my glow
    my turn to shine, i show arrows outta my bow
    and my tec leave yall in a wreck
    my lyrical conciense enough to make yah rest.
    Randz
    Rookie

Post by Randz on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:17 am

No Ones Iller then Me - Eminem/Dirty Dozen

Hoes allways around me smuthering, Luving cock grabing, hot lips slobbering, they drollin, im trying get the fuck out while still clean, fuck these pimples on the clits pink skin Eeee!!
    Freaky shit, minds peaking at tweaks with a twitch, yeh fuck a snitch but fuck A BItch!
    lmao i duno

Manyac
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Post by Manyac on Sat May 02, 2009 3:59 pm

All you weak ass pansies got nothin on me
    Cuz I'm a great white shark, that's a hell of a beast
    Stompin wit my feet I cause colossal earthquakes
    I'm the only real one here, you guys nothin but fakes
    And I'll take any of you any time, any day
    I'll burn the set up just like I was puffin a jay
    As it may seem, you are prey that I slay
    I eat you morcels up like the fish filet

blue&exile
    Fresh Meat

Post by blue&exile on Mon May 04, 2009 5:10 pm

The roots
    Cool kids
    Blu and exile
    Nas
    Jay- z
    asher roth
    charles hamilton
    eminem
    tribe called quesst

l00ta
    Rookie

Post by l00ta on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 pm

blue&exile wrote:The roots
    Cool kids
    Blu and exile
    Nas
    Jay- z
    asher roth
    charles hamilton
    eminem
    tribe called quesst

SMAH ON THE KEYBOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

az"igohmzihgvnezgnhigvnhegivnhogvnhqgoinhknhgerfogihnrgoihneogvnhdogvnherdgovhnergovhnoqknhgqegovhnpmlhgnrtzmolhgnqmfpotdghnzeligohzogihzmoghzgnzeotgihjnzemlghnrgnzritmulhgritzuhgrti
    az"igohmzihgvnezgnhigvnhegivnhogvnhqgoinhknhgerfogihnrgoihneogvnhdogvnherdgovhnergovhnoqknhgqegovhnpmlhgnrtzmolhgnqmfpotdghnzeligohzogihzmoghzgnzeotgihjnzemlghnrgnzritmulhgritzuhgrti
    z"igohmzihgvnezgnhigvnhegivnhogvnhqgoinhknhgerfogihnrgoihneogvnhdogvnherdgovhnergovhnoqknhgqegovhnpmlhgnrtzmolhgnqmfpotdghnzeligohaz"igohmzihgvnezgnhigvnhegivnhogvnhqgoinhknhgerfogihnrgoihneogvnhdogvnherdgovhnergovhnoqknhgqegovhnpmlhgnrtzmolhgnqmfpotdghnzeligohzogihzmoghzgnzeotgihjnzemlghnrgnzritmulhgritzuhgrti

z"igohmzihgvnezgnhigvnhegivnhogvnhqgoinhknhgerfogihnrgoihneogvnhdogvnherdgovhnergovhnoqknhgqegovhnpmlhgnrtzmolhgnqmfpotdghnzeligohzogihzmoghzgnzeotgihjnzemlghnrgnzritmulhgritzuhgrti
    z"igohmzihgvnezgnhigvnhegivnhogvnhqgoinhknhgerfogihnrgoihneogvnhdogvnherdgovhnergovhnoqknhgqegovhnpmlhgnrtzmolhgnqmfpotdghnzeligohzogihzmoghzgnzeotgihjnzemlghnrgnzritmulhgritzuhgrti

ghzgnzeotgihjnzemlghnrgnzritmulhgritzuhgrti

ridgebrochill
    Fresh Meat

Post by ridgebrochill on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:45 am

mos def is definately on blast all day in my car. Listen to close edge, shit is tight as fuck

l00ta
    Rookie

Post by l00ta on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:50 am

MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just try to stop me
    Randz
    Rookie

Post by Randz on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 am

freak on a leash korn
    Ppickles
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Post by Ppickles on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 pm

its all about alice in chains RIP layne stanley

Scarecrow
    Fresh Meat

Post by Scarecrow on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Notorious B.I.G. - "machine gun funk"
    Major Keys
    Fresh Meat

Post by Major Keys on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm

playing beats I just posted...
    ktw
    Intermediate Member
    Intermediate Member

Post by ktw on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:09 pm

major keys youre weak so shut up and no one wants your beats until we see how good you are at rapping and freestyling.this aint an advertising company.

i got a website.i still gotta put my songs on there.but right now all i got is freestyles.

http://www.kentrellwright.webs.com/

http://www.kentrellwright.webs.com/

im still looking for a challenge.
    can sumbodi please look at the rapper on here that has like 200 posts or more and tell him to come here and battle me? his name is verse2,i think.
    tell him to come to general:state your name: ktw the legend wit 50 posts is back bitches.

yeah so go get him or sumbody good so i can get better than wat i am.

and if you dont get him,i'm still rapping on another site so i'll get better anywayz.

tell him to come to general:state your name: ktw the legend wit 50 posts is back bitches.
    that way i can battle someone who got skillz,becuz yall scared to go against me.until then im gone continue freestyling on weak rappers topics.

cisco1
    Fresh Meat

Post by cisco1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Big Ready 2 Die

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:47 pm