Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

Wanna Be A Mod??

E-Klypse
    E-Klypse
    Lyrikal Assassin
    Lyrikal Assassin

Wanna Be A Mod?? Empty Wanna Be A Mod??

Post by E-Klypse Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:19 am

It's simple. I cant run this site by myself, I've been putting us on search engines and going to other places recruiting. We have 2 Global mod spots open and a bunch of forum mod spots. All you have to do is be relatively active (im not sayin 24/7 or anything) take care of your forums and try as much as you can to bring in active members. This will pop off for sure if everybody pitches in. And mods will have something to do once active members start posting. Also once we have a full staff, Mods will run this shit. make rules (within reason) post stickies or whatever it is you do that will keep this place active. Any Questions??

mods from last board did a good job and it was really jumpin at 1 point. Now lets do it again we will be keeping this board as our final home

1`

~FR Administration~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 am