Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

First Freestyle In A While Rate It

BabbyFacedBandit
    Fresh Meat

First Freestyle In A While Rate It Empty First Freestyle In A While Rate It

Post by BabbyFacedBandit Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:04 am

Hey Everybody this is my first freestyle in a while... Tell me what you think

Ye ye..its the baby faced bandit that is asumed but now that im here you no you all doomed
    so sit down kick it and pass the mike listen to my story as i recite
    you all all here to play im here for keeps this ant radio so you wont here no bleeps
    no censored shit nothings pre write its all from my head so shut up and sit
    show some respect and bow down before me and dont get in my face unless its an orgy
    im all ways up for sex my life is complex but ill put it in text you never know whats next
    im like a book you just cant read its like you dyslexic it comes in slow speeds
    this is my return my stomack starts to churn my hands start to burn but my my mind stays set firm
    on my objective my rhymes are subjective so dont act desptive
    my rhymes are burning her lips ye the one between her hips on my rader she just moves in blips
    i ant scared to return in fact i embrace it you just gotta face it
    im back im here with the devil whispering in my ear
    im a bandit so can it and rate fuck it m gona go and mastabate!!!! lol! lol! lol!

eh ye so tell me what you think drunken drunken drunken

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 am