Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

rais ur wings for the falcon lord

FalconLord
    Fresh Meat

rais ur wings for the falcon lord

Post by FalconLord on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Falcon Lovers..! Uh.. Yeah.. Youtube absense! Raise your wings for the Falcon Lord! Hows's it going Falcons, my name is Falcon Lover, Here's some harass from a giraffe you smell like ass. ooo can you feel that sass? you think turning off the comments are stopping me? I have a master degree in snipery! Watch my 360 noscope from a tree while I dupree. You may have more subs than me but I have 5, and non of them are scrubs. maybe my brother.. and my suraget mother..but my sniper clan's got more noscopes than you can touch! I bet your btch ass dont even like falcons that much! I love falcons so.. yeah. Now listen up peeps, my face is in your moms buttcheeks, i'm a human centipede giving you creeps, oh wat is dis? its a great chocolate feast lasting for weeks! oo wat a delicious treat Very Happy! wait.. wait this isnt chocolate, is it.. aw.. cut! Join my sniper clan today! I give you a free b^j, wait no, not liking p$$y isnt gy, What? Who wrote this? Please like favorite and subscribe, and remember to forget to subscribe!

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:10 am