Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

East coast

Pmaka
    Fresh Meat

East coast Empty East coast

Post by Pmaka Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 pm

The Make up Of Gold n diamonds'-I shake-n cut The work outta Coal Diggers Under the Mountain!
    Im known In my hood Soo My jacob watch is Shinin',-Designed From Mining!I climb To the top And other's Are Reclinin!
    Combinding-Redefined Minerals,To shock individuals, Spiritual and Concludes A definate Physical-LYRICAL!
    East coast is Known For-A mic Mac indian In a Storm,And form a House made Outta ice,Is That what we Are For!!!
    Nah Im Just Nice,With A Cold Attitude-To perform!I score With a harpoon-Chucked at Your Heart-to Assure!!!
    That We have houses,But We Are FAR NORTH!Surrounded By water We An Iseland Not a RESORT!!!
    Im Just a Regular Guy Playin A GREAT SPORT!!!IF you wanna TRY???I wunt take it To Court!!!
    But It'll Be a Bit Short,We Kind Newfie's,We'd swim with You till You got to shore!All ABOARD!!now WE Have Human Bodies
    Laid on da floor,!!! on the deck-the wreck Was just !A boat With a Pile of respect!!! for other's!!!Cuz I Help Out my Brutha'z!!!
    Now I speak English Not Gibberish,If U cant read what i said???Go fukin Back to bed!!!Disrespect!is the worse MiX!
    Catch a SwissBlade In yah neck,Stabb You Bit By bit!!!! Now that Im Done,Im gonna Take The next hit!!whats that???
    Nah Man, Its just That His sneaker's Aint got Grip!!!!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm