Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

walk with me

postmastap
    Fresh Meat

walk with me Empty walk with me

Post by postmastap Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Wake up wash my face thank God im awake/then I hop in the shower just to get my mind straight/ as the water drops over me, my mind starts to race/ then i step out and the condensation reads 'disgrace'/ shit nowadays its hard to even taste with a tongue so numb/ hard to breathe with these slum-filled lungs/ so I take a deep breath and just try to imagine/ a day filled with happiness and non stop laughin/ so used to cats that clap magnums/ my emotion run deep so my rap will never lack passion/ fuck fashion fuck the money im about whats deeper/ its hard enough to keep my head above water but im still my brother's keeper/ water so high i think i might drown or collapse/ this wake so powerful michael phelps wouldnt last one lap/ ill gas one track then set the rest on fire/ and revive this wack rap game nowadays with infinite desire/spit with a rocky heart/ cus just like anything in life its hard to bounce back after a rocky start/ and yeah my swag sends a message with mainly cocky parts/ but Im deep with a heart so cold like the san jose hockey sharks/ try to feel this like you think I got cancer/ and your searchin for somethin thatll mean life or death like where the fuck is the answer/ search just as hard as you can/ cus if you miss a little bump that could be the life of your man/ and i know its tough but you only get one chance/ like if you had to prove you could move but only got one dance/ so put it all on the table cus this is reality not fiction or fable/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pm