Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

New Guy on here HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO

MATTA
    Fresh Meat

New Guy on here HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO

Post by MATTA on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:37 pm

hey guys my name is devin, im not that good, maybe we can work something out, im trying to learn new things, meet new people,

this might be what everyone says, but im good when im alone, even quick, but in the moment is where i need to learn better quicker verses.

hope to meet everyone.
    devin.

thatonekid
    Fresh Meat

Re: New Guy on here HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO

Post by thatonekid on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 am

Hey Devin, I'm in the same boat as you

Alpha beater
    Fresh Meat

Post by Alpha beater on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:47 pm

Your not big enough to rap/ you should wait for your maturity/ cuz u would crack in battle rap/ i can see your insecurity//sounds like a bad joke/ two gays in the same boat/ usin each other tackle as a paddle/ just to try an Stay afloat/ i would ask you both to battle/ but i know youll probly choke/ must be bcause uv got each others cock deep in ya thoat/i know ill probly beat ya/ and then i probly gloat/ say thank you, come again/ but i know u probly wont/ natural freesylin lads play wiv words. U gotta learn some first! Lol

thatonekid
    Fresh Meat

Post by thatonekid on Thu May 02, 2013 1:05 am

Bitch I'm 6'2"/ I see you/ puberty was a Bitch but I made through it/ you stupid ignant little fuckin infant/ I think I'd rather baby sit you then battle rap you/ wanna hear a bad joke? Your chances of winning/ fuckin slow ass ill call you Winnie/ giddie up alpha and finish your alfalfa so Ralph and the to many men to count can mount ya/ and ride all the way up to brokeback mountain/ how can you talk to me about chokin when your balls deep on me from the other battle/ yeah you will beat me/ so here it is beat on this bitch/ that's my dick/ if you werent aware/ come get well acquainted with my pubic hair/ alpha your welcome for the first two loads/ I will cum again later but for now I gotta go/ and leave you to clean up like a good ass hoe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 am