Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

Tycoon, missouri rapper

Tyc00n
    Fresh Meat

Tycoon, missouri rapper

Post by Tyc00n on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Small town kid tryna start rapping, got any advice lemme know and ill just start these freestyles

thatonekid
    Fresh Meat

Re: Tycoon, missouri rapper

Post by thatonekid on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:30 am

Hey, start a written freestyle haha

Alpha beater
    Fresh Meat

Post by Alpha beater on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Thatonekid talks alot/ that would be ok but his lyrics are shot// your from a small town i can kinda tell/where there all interbred and are as stupid as hell/ yup/your probly wearin dungerees, i bet ya breath smells aswell/ and your sister is your mother and your fathers in jail/chewin a piece of straw, all frekley and pale/ i bet i get a quicker retort off a half stepped on snail// yup!!

The Rave
    Rookie

Post by The Rave on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Alpha beater's being beaten repeatedly as I'm speakin',
    meaningless is his tweetin', I eat 'em up every weekend.
    I'll take it easy and ease in with Vaseline,
    fuckin' up every rhyme that you've written or ever seen.

Alpha beater
    Fresh Meat

Post by Alpha beater on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:47 am

U fuck up any rhyme/ i can tell that from your// u only get bood/ i get a round of applause/stop talkin shite u little shiter/ this is rap battle im not tweetin/this is not twitter so stop fkn speakin// as for vaseline that a compulsive habit/ ease it how u like u disgustin faggot// your thatonekid whos bein beaten rapid/easy to see i won before before ya fingers start tappin// rest it kid cuz u cant pak me/ so u can stay at home and keep pickin on ya achne//PEACE

thatonekid
    Fresh Meat

Post by thatonekid on Thu May 02, 2013 12:53 am

Alpha beater takes cock a lot/ I think ill call him sir takes-lance-alot/ in my pants a glock/ alpha hears a pop/ and crys to his mom and pop/ like god make the shooting stop/ but its never gonna stop/ because I'm pissed off/ like alpha beater when his cock goes soft/ from beating off to much/ all alone in his moms basement/ waitin for the rave to masturbate him/ Im rapin both and recordin then savin/ and storin the tape with the rest of my home videos/ put em in the Bitch and hoe categorie/ my flow is gory/ leave you screamin oh glory/ you two look like blades of glory/ alpha it was nice to meat ya/ haha that was wrong like your face/shit looks like pizza that spent three weeks in a lake/claim I'm fake your probably right but ill beat your fuckin.ass and take you back to class and fuck your prom date tonight/ y'all are salty/ so come and assault me/ just know your jaw will be balls deep/ hope your throat ain't petite/ get ya ass beat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:43 am