Freestyle Rap

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freestyle Rap

Rap Battles and Freestyle Raps

We've moved to a brand new forum! Active Staff, members, battles, votes and et.,. Stop missing out and come join BodyBagsEnt Rap Battles!

2 posters

free style call out

dj pauly
    Fresh Meat

free style call out  Empty free style call out

Post by dj pauly Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:33 am

full out straight anger ready to bust a fool nigga try to hauller ill smack you with this bar stool waving your blue flag at me ill bust you with a nine full mag putting all 6 of ya in body bags i aint gonna hesitate on the triger cuse i aint afraid of no crips nigger, proud to be called a crab killer make you bleed just to see my flag color, hattin cuse i aint the same skin color don't like it go cry to your mother, while i fuck your sister infront of her only brother im just a hopless romantic a hoe fanatic some call me psychotic my style is chaotic my rhymes hypnotic i smoke that narcotic im gone crazy my eyes everyday hazy lisening to shady hip-hop made me ladys crave me dont hate me for who i be cuse im sitting here a V.I.P just got mind fucked thunder struck/ for that i got charged with disorderly conduct you aint have any trouble with the law, the only time you had your hands behind your back is when you were unbucling your bra im your worst nightmare , scaryer then mary shaw my words hit you like devils claw i make my own laws you scared to break a single by-law, Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy who rise against me will se the aftermath of my rath thats a guaranty
    XIII
    Fresh Meat

free style call out  Empty Re: free style call out

Post by XIII Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 am

Look, you got cute words
    But that shit aint scarin me

Your shit aint threats
    More like they darin me

Step ya game up
    and get ya shit square man

for you wake up in the mornin
    lookin at remains